The increasing greenhouse-gas emissions and other related pollutants have led the two developed nations to join hands and discuss the choices relative to Climate Policies. The model of the U.S. – Canada Climate Change policy depends upon the energy and economic choices of their respective countries. However, it has become totally difficult to estimate the overall cost of the Climate-Change Choices as it depends upon varied factors like:
- Future costs of the technology
- Human behavior
- Widespread economic effects
- Decision-making process
Specifics related to harmonizing US- Canada climate policies
In order to reduce the growing pollution problems, the two countries Canada and the U.S. are following the harmonized approach. This will help the countries to resort to numerable solutions to sort out the prevalent problem. The two countries are designing the environmental model system that will help in the managing the risk of competition, to achieve the reduction of emissions, development of technology relative to lower carbon emission and produce clean energy.
It is reported that the Canada may face economic risks for independent Canadian actions. For lowering the risk, it is suggestive to harmonize with the U.S. Climate Policies. Even both the nations organized few conventions in order to reach a relative conclusion. It consisted of outreach sessions at many places like:
The two developed nations have come together in order for the right implementation of the Climate Change Policies and choices. The National Round Table conference held on Policy Choices has led the two countries to invest in the required innovative features relative to low-carbon technology. Few other pointers related to the Canada-U.S. Climate Policy choices include:
- To meet the targets relative to the reduction of the Global greenhouse gas emissions by joining hands with each other. This will help in reducing the carbon point, and the economic ties between the two countries will help in the development of newer technologies.
- The CIMS Model followed by the two countries helps in the forecasting the energy demands, and the cost incurred on them. It has become mandatory to choose the right technology for meeting energy demands. This can only be done with the help of U.S. – Canada Policy choices.
- Climate change has emerged as a greater issue not only in Canada, but all over the world. It is important for the two countries to look after the betterment of their people. It can be done by making the U.S. support Canada in terms of monetary value.
- The U.S. climatic change policy values were adopted by Canada in the year 2011. The model represented the 3% discount rate similar to that of U.S. Canada implemented the 3% social discount rate along with the prevalent rate for reducing Gas emissions.
From above, clearly that the two powerful nations are dependent on each other for the Climate Change Policy options. The Canada has adopted some fresh norms prevalent in the American state for curbing the threat of environmental pollution.